15/02/2011

Plaits/Braids How To - by Lizzie @ quite quaint blog

This is a follow on from the previous post about braids and here is a simple easy how to with some rather charming pictures courtesy of Lizzie @ quite quaint blog :)





I know what you're thinking; now there's a girl with too much time on her hands! You're probably right, although it actually only took about 10 minutes to transform my hair into something Heidi would be proud of. It's just 3 French plaits, wound around my head, it looks a little messy and there are grips poking out from every angle, but for a first attempt I'm pretty pleased with it. I'm still undecided whether I like it or not, is it a little ridiculous to style yourself on Heidi? (For those of you who are unaware, I'm talking about Heidi, the TV show about the girl who lived in the Swiss Alps, and definitely not Heidi Montag, just to clear that up!)




give it a go, do 2 plaits or 3 the choice is yours...you can see the original blog here


all images via quite quaint blog and big up lizze :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...