Love your mum ~ many of us are very lucky to have our mums around, but some aren't, so make the most of it!
Have a support system ~ you need people you trust, can confide in and rely on when things don't go to plan or even when with the rug gets pulled from beneath your feet. Find these people and keep them close.
Find your inner strength ~ with every passing stage in life, comes new sets of roles & responsibility's and being strong from within, is what will help you get though.
Adapt & find the good, even in bad ~ a fellow blogger came up against a tough time this week, everything she knew she had to change, I'm not sure where she pulled the strength and courage from, but she did and made it work for her not against, she got through it and honestly i would say came out even better on the other side.
|For Sara & all bloggers|
- You knew it as shabby chic bride, you will now love it as under the vintage veil
- Love the ideas and it does rain like all the time
- Cant get enough of pretty headpieces
- DIY candied rose petals
- Love these wedding details
- They don't call it dream palette for nothing
- Adore sparklers
- Vintage Glam
- Loved Penny Wise Dulhan's Fashion Moments
- Urban Decay naked palette 2, will be out in January but, before you rush to be will you really need it?
- Making it in the media
Real Weddings are what do it for me, where the ideas are put into practise ~ these couples rocked!
- Rena and Manish - Southern California
- Vishva & Vijay - London
- Sana & Atif part 1 part 2
- Noor & Adil
- Toronto Sikh Wedding 1 & 2 that made me LOL
|who says short hair cant be sexy!!|
what did you learn this week? did you come across any links worth sharing?
Have lovely weekend, see you on the other side