09/09/2011

Weekend Hair & Links!

What a week its been I haven't been this wiped out for a long time, if you have children and they go to school/nursery you'll know what i mean. But its the weekend, and for that I'm grateful, although swimming lessons start tomorrow for my girls so maybe their is no rest?

first up weekend hair.. love accessories in the hair



Actually this messy bun, is a life saver, any day of the week!






Style me details..love every single detail in this wedding!! its almost like is this for real?
Kat the Rock N Roll Bride talks wise words
A pink ball room? really
We don't do smores in the UK {why not} but I'm pretty obsessed by them, plus they get me feeling all autumnal.
Love the new look SAB and this glam shoot
Beautiful bindis
Loving Maharani this week for the sparkle & glam
Smokey Eyes, yes please...
This lovely lady seems to attract sweet things to her blog
What to do when people invite themselves to your wedding
Food you have to try steak and pie ...to make!

This all i could manage this week, hope to be more organised next week as we settle into a routine, I'll leave you with this....by Morgan Walsh in response to this

Dear Friday,
I'm so glad you're finally here.
Sincerely,
Working For The Weekend


See you on the other side xoxo


hair images via one two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...