27/01/2012

Weekend Links

This week as been so loooong that I'm glad its Friday....I didn't do any links last week so happy to share my findings this week..let crack on shall we.


The picture below you might have seen before on the Internet its by the awesome painter Cate Parr. Sneha,{my shaadi obsession} sent her own wedding picture off to have it made into a beautiful watercolour wonder


via


                            

I was going to link to certain post but if you haven't visited the The Green Room yet then why not!! really great reading but especially if your in the wedding industry...{Oh did i mention i will finally get to meet Kat? you'll hear me say this allot}

want to try this - Reverse Gradient Nails ~ via

real soon 
one of my goals this year is to learn how to do the perfect fish tail braid!!

Talking of learning I'm off to a camera 101 workshop on Sunday, so i can learn how to take some ace pictures for the blog & get all the DIY posts i always want to do. tell you all about next week 

*If you blog, and live in the north west of England, then were having a blogger meet up in Manchester, will be pretty casual but be great to meet new people, network {if we must} but mostly it for a giggle. Save The Date ~ 11th of February I will post more details...


Have a wonderful weekend

Rabbia oxox
You can tweet me here @AsianWedIdeas*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...