04/10/2011

Love Letters

via
I been watching Sex in the City this morning,{i have only just got round to watching the movie now, sceptical about it} and Carrie Bradshaw read extracts from a book called 'Love Letters of Great Men', which got me thinking that, I have never thought to write a love letter or even received one.  Have you? I mean the good old fashioned way with a pen and paper, were more likely to have received a text or an email, but not a letter. Are there such romantics out there that do write down sweet nothings paper..

Carrie reads from Beethoven's Letters to His Immortal Beloved

my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, I can live only wholly with you or not at all  
Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.

ever thine
ever mine
ever ours



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...