07/03/2011

Asian wedding and lifestyle show picture and Watch BBC one inside out - Tonight 730pm

Tonight BBC one Inside out - north west are doing on feature on Asian weddings.

Shows presenter Nazia Mogra was at the Asian wedding and lifestyle show that took place in Manchester at the end of last month.


A lot of talk about the overall exhibition, and quality of the catwalk has been made, i won’t go on to much about it, but are we right or even allowed to criticise? many of the people that went, would have got a free ticket that was on offer at numerous outlets. 



I had originally thought a lot of the fashion show was down to the designers later learning that they had simply supplied the clothes. 


There were some great clothes on show..and depending on what you were looking for you could have booked as some stall holder were just fab! 

I wanted to get married in a western style white gown when I was younger, so Raishma London’s style shown would be right up my street.


I haven't been in Manchester to long, so haven't shopped around allot but last year i did buy from Burooj, for my brothers wedding i bought outfits for my hubby and little brother, and they loved them simple yet classy! and the collection they showed i loved! 


I am as you can see working on my photography skills :) and in true amature fashion, my camera died half way through the show, i know pot calling the kettle black..





halal sweets kept me going!

Zara Bridal Studio
MakeupBase

MakeupBase
Bridgette's Florist

Raishma London







Hanayen






Rupali





Burooj




Hijab Centre Blackburn






You will be able to get more details on the clothes over at Asian fashion blog soon, blogger nazma who runs the site, will be featured in tonight's BBC one show, if your in the northwest you can watch the BBC one inside out programme tonight 7.30pm 


for the rest of the UK Sky channel 978 more details here it will be on BBC Iplayer once its aired, if you do miss it.



you can also check out the my review on the show here - shameless plug much :)

videos on you tube by lemonyfresh1234 here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...