21/02/2011

Blog Update & Coming up this week plus are you married??

Hello from wedding ideas HQ :)

I just realised the blog is a whole 6 months old, where has the time gone...a little like when you first get engaged, before you know it, its the big day...So thank you to all the followers, and peeps on facebook much love to you. Do get in touch let me know what you think.


got to love these chickens


The blog roll is coming soon...so I'm looking for you..if have or know of a wedding blog that's just ah-mazing then get in touch

I blogged about brooch bouquet, last week and what do you know, you can DIY them too, check out the 
my brown wedding post here

Love this shoot aaina bridal featured and what's not to love..looking for chic inspiration click here

The Asian Lifestyle ,Wedding & Fashion Exhibition 2011, Manchester is on this weekend it will be my fisrt time going, and i'll have my brides hat on, so lets see how useful it is for planning out "the" wedding!


here's a few things to look forward to this week 
  • if you don't intend to serve alcohol at your wedding, or you read the article in the Telegraph here, you maybe looking for an alternative, how about some red, white or rose sparkling wine?? confused? all will be revealed
  • inspiration board that i have honestly been working on.
  • gorgeous table decor 
  • stunning mendhi/wedding from Taimur Ali Ahmed Photography
  • our very own version of splurge or save/skinted or minted....

one final note I'm looking for ladies and guys that have been married for 1 year to 10 years, to share their thoughts and advice so if you or someone you know would be interested then email me, its completely confidential and you will be anonymous.

Is your wedding a week away, few months away a year away...well let the good times roll....


info@asianweddingideas.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm not married. But I can easily pretend. You wanna know about married life? Yeah it's good, presents are great, he annoys the hell out of me. There. Done.

    Lol

    I'm looking forward to the mendhi and table decor post especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, def looking forward to what you really think once your married! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you know how to get in touch with me with you want any opinions or ideas :) Im currently organising my 3rd wedding party ;) although this one is in Pakistan so much less organising for me heheee.. the first one was our nikah and the second was the civil wedding

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think...