04/11/2010

Marie-Antoinette Style Fantasy

Sometimes you come across some pictures, that just make you want to run out and dress up, that’s what happened when I saw these heavenly pictures by Julia Boggio, shot in romantic eighteenth century opulence of Marie-Antoinette, its elegant, feminine, and pretty, perfect for registration inspiration. 
And if you like the lavish jewellery. It’s from magpie vintage, and I’ll be showing you more of their bespoke jewellery very soon.









Big thanks to ace wedding photographer Julia Boggio for allowing me to use these pictures www.juliaboggiophotography.com

Julia is also famous for having recreated the dance from Dirty Dancing at her wedding. The resulting You Tube video has had over 8 million views, with Julia and James appearing on Richard & Judy, BBC Breakfast, GMTV, Sunrise TV in Australia and The Oprah Winfrey Show in the US, where Julia danced with Patrick Swayze. 


2 comments:

  1. oh my god! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow asiya, that fact you have even looked at my blog has made my day!! love love love..your blog, your my inspiration gush gush lol!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think...