31/01/2012

Manchester Blogger Meet ~ Saturday 11th of February 2012 @ 5pm

Yeah finally got round to organising something like this, with some help from @nazma_afb


If you don't know nazma by now ehh why not, she keeps us all up to speed in all that is Asian fashion on her blog asian fashion blog

I got a little carried away making the little invite below...but its going to be pretty casual, think of it as some coffee with friends..{tea in my case}

It's great chatting on twitter/facebook but meeting in "real life" and more importantly getting way from the laptop is more fun. I know its a blogger meet, but please if we chat, and i know we do be it beauty, fashion or weddings then do pop by, I'll be there from 5pm, with a flower in my hand, {kidding}see you then... 



























if your coming please send me a quick email or tweet me here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...