20/05/2011

Cupcakes By DollyMix Cupcakes

Having baked a couple weeks ago myself (cupcakes, cakepops etc) my respect level for all the cupcake makers has gone up quite a few notches, its nothing short of serious talent that some of these bakers have, and none more so than Smaira Rana a Lawyer/Restaurant owner turned cupcake maker extraordinaire!!


Is there anyone else the squeals with delight, when they see cupcake? the colours the different piping technique, the sparkles? (my guilty pleasure) bu
t seriously if your not as obsessed as I am with cupcakes, let me tell you you should be. Every occasion needs some. The Indian themed cupcakes as especially great for a vibrant Asian wedding!! ..OK let the drooling commence.. 





cookies monster, elmo, grouch  - you talking to me  ♥













These tasters made for a bride who is going to be wearing ivory and purple and gold on her wedding. 














paul smith toppers!




indian themed cupcakes!!




cupcake tower


So as you can see, pretty much anything is possible. I fancy some hot pink frosting, loaded with glitter and bollywood star toppers :)



oh and something you have to do it go to the dollymix cupcake fb page, LIKE the page and you might just WIN yourself some cupcakes!! here


follow smaira's blog www.smaira-dollymixfits.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...