10/03/2011

Mila Kunis Inspired Makeup...Via Pixiwoo

Mila Kunis is fast becoming a style crush of mine, her defining moment was at this years Oscars in that Elie Saab dress.  Yesterday being my parents anniversary we all went out and i had the perfect opportunity to try out a look i seen a few days ago on pixiwoo.
Its of Mila Kunis on the February cover over USA cosmo magazine.




I don't wear a great deal of makeup, and had a slight fear of looking over done, but as the rest of the make is pretty subtle, it worked, plus nic makes it seem soo easy!
I don't have all the makeup used, so used what ever i had that was similar.  
if your not very good at applying false lashes like me, you can get pre glued ones, they are so easy to use.

On The Want List  Chanel Lipstick Evasion & Louise Young Liner Brush LY24







Did i look like Mila..Nooo...Did my eyes look fab...yesss...One to try ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think...