27/10/2011

Kareena Kapoor in Manish Malhotra for Madame Tussauds Unveiling


Kareena Kapoor’s wax statue at Madame Tussaud Blackpool was unveiled today {I wonder if she had a stroll long the beach?}

Kareena said: “It is an honour and a privilege for me to have my own wax figure at Madame Tussauds Blackpool and even more so to launch a global Bollywood exhibition. This is a moment of pride for Indian cinema."“The figure looks incredible and is so life like, I had to do a double take when I saw myself - they have really done a superb job at capturing my essence,” added the actress.

A special Bollywood room has been created within Madame Tussauds Blackpool just for this special exhibition, which will be at the attraction until January, before moving to Bangkok. Other Bollywood figures on show include: Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan and an all NEW figure of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The actress was accompanied by mother, Babita

Like the sari, but not the statue...







photos via indicine

source : dailybhaskar

1 comment:

  1. Love Kareena Kapoor here, but the statue looks very Kareena Kapoor in 12-15 years after major plastic surgery, no?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think...